|My Vision: Organizations are Overflowing with Enlightened Leaders Who Uplift the Soul and the Bottom Line
My Mission & Life Calling: To end needless suffering in organizations by cultivating the world's most emotionally and spiritually intelligent, heart-centered leaders.
Executive Coaching and Advisory Services
Areas of Expertise
1. Illuminate leader’s blind spots; amplify visibility of signature strengths
2. Reduce, eliminate dissonant behaviors that create unnecessary noise
3. Integrate true coaching and talent development mind-set and practices
4. Expand leadership style portfolio vs. relying on one style
5. Build great, positive, supportive relationships up, down, across
6. Elevate executive presence
7. Integrate self-management and self-mastery rituals, i.e. mindfulness
8. Expand executive influence and impact across organization
9. Strengthen underused leadership muscles, i.e. deep listening, empathy, compassion
10. Confront effectively vs. avoid conflict
The Hauer Group’s approach is simple, yet powerful.
One- on- One Executive Coaching
We typically target one to three leadership behaviors to illuminate, enhance, minimize or eliminate. I facilitate my client’s deeper self- awareness through well-regarded tools of self-discovery and inquiry, frequent stakeholder feedback, ample reflection time, and plenty of opportunity to practice new behaviors. We seek real, sustainable and measurable behavioral change in our leaders. The kind of change that is certainly noticed, lauded and translated to a more positive, far-reaching impact on the organization and its people.
Leadership Team Coaching
To leverage the transformation our clients gain through one-on one coaching, we are frequently invited to cascade essential leadership growth and learning throughout the organization. Typically, after engaging in 1-1 coaching for a minimum of three months, the CEO, GM, or SVP requests I coach each of his or her direct reports. As the relationship expands, I become an integral member of the team, serving as coach, strategic advisor and team effectiveness consultant. A hallmark of my coaching career has been imbedding myself inside several Fortune 500 organizations in which I have coached 60+ leaders over a 7-10 year period. This unique partnership has enabled true culture change and directly contributed to the firms’ strategic growth and team engagement boost.
Facilitate Leadership Team Workshops and Strategic Forums
Frequently, as an outgrowth of my coaching partnerships, my clients call on me to extend our work to their teams through customized workshops and forums. Recent workshops include Leading at a Higher Level: Realizing the Power of Emotionally Intelligent Leadership, Becoming a Masterful Coach, Situational Leadership: Pulling The Right Club Out of the Bag at the Right Time and Developing Your Leadership Point of View.